Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Stephen Ryan
Although they are unlikely to face criminal charges, the prosecutors in the Sen. Ted Stevens case have been slammed for hiding evidence and face a dismal career outlook, said a former federal prosecutor.
An Oracle investor has sued the company, following a $200 million settlement with the federal government.
Rules change about who and when an ethics officer can clear for private employment
Stephen Ryan, who leads the Government Strategies Practice Group at McDermott, Will and Emery, offers advice to vendors and contractors who may be worried that the government still does not have a budget for the rest of fiscal year 2011.