Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Steny Hoyer
Local incumbent U.S. representatives won their primary bids Tuesday.
The candidates vying in Tuesday's primary in the 5th Congressional District care less about which of them emerges victorious than that someone beats 28-year Democratic incumbent, Rep. Steny Hoyer in the general election.
House Democrats passed a budget bill that sets discretionary spending at levels below President Obama's. House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer explains why.
How low can they go? House Democrats say they'll forgo a traditional budget resolution for 2011 and opt for a plan to reduce non-security discretionary spending beyond what the president has proposed. We get details from The Hill's Walter Alarkon.
D.C. Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton says progress on the D.C. Voting Rights Act needs to be made before Congress begins its "lame duck" session.
At a news conference Monday held at Bladensburg Waterfront Park, local leaders involved with The Anacostia Watershed Restoration Partnership talked up a plan that would require changes to area development levels, call for the retrofitting of area water and sewer facilities and possibly institute a plastic bag tax in areas outside of the District.
Federal Employees Paid Parental Leave Act update
It's always nice to have friends at the top and Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that so-far, the new political team at the little-known, but all-important Office of Personnel Management qualifies for the FOF (friends of feds) title.