Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Steny Hoyer
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
The President and the Pentagon gave the rough outlines Thursday for how they plan to create a lean, but still effective military. Ground forces will shrink, capabilities in cyber, ISR, technology will grow.
Future investments in science and technology projects may be at stake if Congress doesn't reduce the federal deficit, Maryland lawmakers said at a townhall at NASA's Goddard Space Center. Nonetheless, the center emerged a winner in 2012 budget negotiations, with full funding for its James Webb Space Telescope.
The conference committee is the first step in reconciling the House version of the appropriations bill with the Senate's.
Federal workers, receiving even modest pay increases at a time when many Americans are just trying to hold on to their jobs, now fall into the category of high income earners.
When Republicans took control of the House of Representatives in last year's election, it appeared the Maryland congressional delegation may have lost power and influence.
For the third day in a row, the federal government closed because of the weather. One of Capitol Hill's top lawmakers has praise for that call by the government's civilian personnel chief.
With just months to go before the first census forms begin arriving in mailboxes across the country, there is controversy in Congress about a last-minute change proposed by two lawmakers. But, as Federal News Radio's Max Cacas reports from Capitol Hill, other House & Senate members are saying "no, absolutely not".