Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: State of the Union
The White House says Americans would learn more about plans for the economy on Wednesday when the president delivers his first State of the Union address.
President Barack Obama is expected to deliver a State of the Union message tonight that focuses heavily on the economy and jobs creation. He'll likely offer fresh detail about how he wants to help businesses hire again and how he hopes to salvage a health care overhaul.
The Center for American Progress' Jitinder Kohli explains how he helped the initiative to cut billions in the U.K. government.
Politico's Morning Defense describes what the president is expected to say about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and troop drawdowns.
WFED's Mike Causey and Gov Exec's Tom Shoop tell federal employees what to watch for in tonight's address.
In light of the State of the Union Address, Federal News Radio asks feds what they think is the state of the federal government.
American University scholar in residence Beryl Radin outlines the challenges of reorganization government, called for by President Obama in his State of the Union address.
The chief performance officer will be joined by Lisa Brown, who currently serves as the assistant to the president and staff secretary. The restructuring will begin with trade and exports to give companies better opportunities in the global marketplace.
Professional Services Council's Stan Soloway explains how a government reorganization - called for in the State of the Union - could affect the federal contracting community.