Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: State of the Union
Evan Lesser, co-founder and managing director of ClearanceJobs.com, will give his take on the State of the Union's impact on federal hiring in 2014.
February 7, 2014 (Encore presentation February 14, 2014)
Linda Rix, co-CEO of Avue Technologies, will give her take on the 2014 State of the Union address.
January 31, 2014
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts discuss the President's State of the Union address and the environmental impact of air travel.
January 30, 2014
President Barack Obama did not address federal IT and procurement reforms during his State of the Union address Tuesday night, but he did call for a review of all federal training programs. He also reiterated the need to speed up federal permitting and the continued reduction of the backlog of claims at the Department of Veterans Affairs.
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine the impact of a potential U.S trade partnership with the European Union.
May 30, 2013
Tags: acquisition , international trade , foreign trade , Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership , European Union , Ken Monahan , Commerce Department , Allen Scott , Capital Impact , Bloomberg Government
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss the impact of the cybersecurity executive order signed by President Obama.
February 21, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Act of 2012 , executive order , Congress , Allen Scott , Afzal Bari , Alan Holmes , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact , President Obama
Sen. Tom Carper (D-Del.) talks about his plans as the new chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee. Greg Kutz of TIGTA discusses new progress being made by the IRS in recruitment and hiring. Jennifer Martinez, staff writer at The Hill newspaper, discusses the new Executive Order on cybersecurity. Don Kettl of the University of Maryland's School of Public Policy offers insight on the State of the Union speech.
Tags: Tom Carper , Congress , Senate Homeland and Governmental Affairs Committee , Greg Kutz , TIGTA , IRS , Jennifer Martinez , The Hill , cybersecurity , Barack Obama , Don Kettl , University of Maryland , Federal Drive , DoD , DoD Report , Cybersecurity Update
Tags: Barack Obama
President Obama used his State of the Union speech Tuesday night to reiterate common management themes that have been part of the administration's push over the last four years.