Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: State Department
A new GAO report finds gaps in the United States' collaboration with international partners on terrorism
Reuters reports that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is considering a move to the World Bank
If you're planning a trip abroad, you should either call the State Department's travel advisory service or visit its website.
While Google ranks as their ideal employer, many college students say they are interested in working for federal agencies.
Alex Kingsbury, associate editor for national security at U.S. News & World Report
Fears that the leak of thousands of State Department memos to the website WikiLeaks would reverse progress on interagency sharing of national security information have not materialized, officials testified Thursday. Agencies have responded by recognizing the need to protect data rather than by hoarding it, they said.
Tags: DoD , Congress , technology , information sharing , Director of National Intelligence , James Clapper , Teri Takai , Corin Stone , Patrick Kennedy , WikiLeaks , Joseph Lieberman , Susan Collins , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , identity management , secure identity cards , CACs , public key infrastructure , SIPRNet , Jared Serbu
One of the top IT officials at the State Department wants to push the boundaries of using biometrics to determine who gets visas and passports in the United States.
The State Department is urging Americans who travel to Europe to register their travel plans with the Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy.
Senators praise Lew for experience. Committee plans to vote on his nomination next week. Lew said technology, acquisition reform and performance management are among his top non-budget priorities.
Read more from the blog TechChange.