Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: State Department
NORAD fills us in on how it's tracking Santa Claus on Christmas Eve. David Berteau of the Center for Strategic and International studies reviews the State Department's rough week. Ed Hardy of Brighthand.com talks about a good move by the maker of BlackBerry. Dr. Jacques Gansler of the University of Maryland discusses the acquisition challenges the government will be facing in the coming years.
Tags: Bill Lewis , NORAD , DoD , DoD Report , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , David Berteau , Center for Strategic & International Studies , Ed Hardy , Brighthand , ICE , Jacques Gansler , acquisition , Federal Drive
Tags: Susan Rice
The State Department is redesigning its official blog and wants help in choosing a successor for the oft-maligned name DipNote.
Kathleen Frisbee talks about mobile efforts at the Veterans Health Administration. Richard Buangan of the State Department talks about an agency Twitter account that tweets off-message. Ticora Jones discusses new development labs built with seed money from USAID.
President Barack Obama could name his next defense secretary in December, far sooner than expected and perhaps in a high-powered package announcement with his choice for secretary of state.