Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: State Department
The Federal government has jumped into action after yesterday's earthquake in Haiti. The lead agencies for Federal response are USAID, working through the State Department; and the Defense Department.
CNN's Brian Todd brings us the latest.
Foreign language proficiency shortfalls in critical regions, such as the Near East and South and Central Asia, where about 40 percent of officers did not meet requirements, is just one of the staffing issues facing the Foreign Service Office.
Sept. 3, 2009
New allegations have surfaced concerning mismanagement and lewd misconduct among security guards who are supposed to be protecting the U.S. Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan. The charges, leveled by a D.C. based 'good government' group, are prompting new scrutiny of the Armor Group North America diplomatic security contract by the State Department and a Senate oversight committee.
Deputy Chief Information Security Officer
June 25, 2009