Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: State Department
The State Department is urging Americans who travel to Europe to register their travel plans with the Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy.
Senators praise Lew for experience. Committee plans to vote on his nomination next week. Lew said technology, acquisition reform and performance management are among his top non-budget priorities.
Read more from the blog TechChange.
Move over Facebook and Twitter, there's a new social media competitor making its way through the federal government.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton made the announcement in a video.
For the first time in 15 years, U.S. officials have lost their ability to inspect Russian long-range nuclear bases.
State plans to expand role, but might not have the budget.
How is the State Department using technology to build bridges?
A Senate panel probes the government's continued foreign language deficiencies. The Government Accountability Office finds limited progress across several agencies. DHS and DoD are taking steps to increase the number of employees with foreign language skills.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.