Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: State
An Italian judge found 23 Americans and two Italians guilty in the kidnapping of an Egyptian terror suspect, delivering the first legal convictions anywhere in the world against people involved in the CIA's extraordinary renditions program.
What's important now, is that, even as the United States renders extraordinary emergency assistance, we begin working on our Haitian-exit strategy. Haiti deserves more than a future where it survives, forever tied to U.S. apron strings, living from dole to dole.
TSA's mishandling and misuse of backscatter technologies will have damaging effects, both on individuals and on our country's economic viability.
The federal government has developed a disturbing practice of cleverly hiding information.
Tags: Lurita Doan , Barack Obama , CBP , San Ysidro Port of entry , Jayson Ahern , GSA , Defense , DoD , contracting , SIGAR , Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstr , Susan Collins , Claire McCaskill , Tom Coburn , Education , Dick Durbin , NTEU , EPA , Energy , Commerce , Carol Browner , OPM , TSA , SBA , stimulus , small business , Treasury , Freddie Mac , Fannie Mae
Federal management to remain priority in next administration
Latest report details progress made over last year to improve collaboration around terrorism data.
Agency offering to help others transition to new telecommunications contract in any way possible. Only 28 percent of all agency services have moved to Networx so far.
New guidance offers steps agencies can take address risks in cell phones, PDAs
White House hosts meeting with 50 CEOs from private sector companies to discuss how to incorporate best practices to make the government more effective and efficient. Chief performance officer Jeff Zients says the ideas from the meeting will be used to help agencies meet their three-to-eight high priority goals in 2010. The administration's goal is to change the way the government uses technology to serve citizens.
Tags: management , technology , Barack Obama , Jeff Zients , Scott Gould , Jacob Lew , Bill Lynn , Tony Miller , David Hayes , White House , OMB , VA , DoD , Interior , Education , management agenda , high priority goals