Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: State
The company will provide engineering, security and operations and maintenance services under the Vanguard program. The 10-year contract is one piece of a larger IT consolidation effort State is in the middle of completing.
The State Department's Office of the Coordinator for Cyber Issues will focus on cybersecurity.
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on Wednesday unveiled a reorganization plan for the State Department that include a new coordinator for cyber security.
The New York Times and the Economist report on the U.S. government's ability to keep a secret after the WikiLeaks dumps of classified information.
Lawmakers have urged President Obama to expand the State Department's cyber authority.
State Department CIO Susan Swart tells Federal News Radio she can see a light at the end of the tunnel for several large and important technology projects.
December 9, 2010
The New York Times, Daily Beast and other publications report on how agencies and contractors are responding to the WikiLeaks released of classified documents.
Lovisa Williams writes in her blog that Gov 2.0 is not in a slump but in metamorphosis.
Josh Goldstein, co-coordinator of the Apps 4 Africa contest, joined the DorobekINSIDER to describe how the contest taps into local talent and the widespread use of mobile devices to help solve the communities' social and economic problems.
Adam Conner, the Washington DC associate manager for privacy and global public policy at Facebook, participated in the State Department's Panel on Social Media and Cybersecurity. He said State has done a great job of creating social media experts.