Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: State
As the mission in Iraq winds down, a federal civilian effort increases. We get the latest details from Brig. Gen. Jeffrey Buchanan, spokesman for U.S. Forces in Iraq.
Joint Chiefs Chairman addresses "our way forward in Afghanistan" for foreign media.
Several departments are out ahead of the OMB mandate to consolidate data facilities over the next four years. Energy is starting small to show business owners they will get the same level of service under the new setup. Other agencies see green in cutting back on the centers-both money and energy efficiency.
Tags: technology , Bill Turnbull , Cindy Cassil , Margie Graves , Alfred Rivera , DHS , Energy , OMB , DISA , AFCEA , data center consolidation , cloud computing , green IT , enterprise e-mail , Jason Miller
A preview of Federal Security Spotlight with HHS' Tom Shankweiler.
The collaborative tool is an example of how agencies can share information securely. Chris Bronk, a fellow for information technology policy at the James Baker Institute for Public Policy at Rice University, explains how Diplopedia works.
Agency's policy head discusses the first-ever four-year review of the Department's operations, future budgets.
The lawyer who represented the New York Times in the Pentagon Papers case writes about the differences between the two document leaks.
Tags: Must Reads , Dorobek Insider , WikiLeaks , Daniel Ellsberg , Julian Assange , Floyd Abrams , New York Times , Wall Street Journal , Pentagon Papers , Financial Times , secrecy , confidential documents , diplomacy ,
The Washington Post reports on the vast amount of data contained in Net-Centric, whether it belonged there or not.
The company will provide engineering, security and operations and maintenance services under the Vanguard program. The 10-year contract is one piece of a larger IT consolidation effort State is in the middle of completing.
The State Department's Office of the Coordinator for Cyber Issues will focus on cybersecurity.