Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: State
Agency's policy head discusses the first-ever four-year review of the Department's operations, future budgets.
The lawyer who represented the New York Times in the Pentagon Papers case writes about the differences between the two document leaks.
Tags: Must Reads , Dorobek Insider , WikiLeaks , Daniel Ellsberg , Julian Assange , Floyd Abrams , New York Times , Wall Street Journal , Pentagon Papers , Financial Times , secrecy , confidential documents , diplomacy ,
The Washington Post reports on the vast amount of data contained in Net-Centric, whether it belonged there or not.
The company will provide engineering, security and operations and maintenance services under the Vanguard program. The 10-year contract is one piece of a larger IT consolidation effort State is in the middle of completing.
The State Department's Office of the Coordinator for Cyber Issues will focus on cybersecurity.
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on Wednesday unveiled a reorganization plan for the State Department that include a new coordinator for cyber security.
The New York Times and the Economist report on the U.S. government's ability to keep a secret after the WikiLeaks dumps of classified information.
Lawmakers have urged President Obama to expand the State Department's cyber authority.
State Department CIO Susan Swart tells Federal News Radio she can see a light at the end of the tunnel for several large and important technology projects.
December 9, 2010
The New York Times, Daily Beast and other publications report on how agencies and contractors are responding to the WikiLeaks released of classified documents.