Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: State
Union membership has declined across the board in 2010 despite a substantial rise in public sector union workers compared to their private sector counterparts.
The Senate has rejected an attempt to freeze federal pay and the size of the government workforce. Also included in the defeated proposal was funding for a planned State Department security training facility.
When it comes to reducing costs and wasteful spending at agencies, IT managers are being leaned on heavily to get the job done. The Navy is moving ahead with its technology efficiency and consolidation initiative by putting the brakes on spending for new servers, server upgrades and data centers. “We are reevaluating what all of [...]
Director, Enterprise Network Management Office in the Bureau of Information Resources Management,
Department of State
Oct. 9th, 2008
Ambassador Patrick F. Kennedy
Undersecretary of State for Management
July 7th and 9th, 2008
The State Department launched Corridor, a social network for its employees to collaborate on projects.
They say no man is an island, and neither is a federal agency. Richard Boly is director of the office of eDiplomacy at the State Department. He spoke with Federal News Radio from the Excellence in Government Conference.
USPS cancels bonuses for executives, officers and administrative staff.
An in-depth analysis report by a Senate committee exposes inadequacies in spending on counternarcotics contracts in Latin America, which may affect future expansion to Afghanistan.
Tags: Contracting , Industry , Claire McCaskill , DoD , DynCorp , Lockheed Martin , Raytheon , ITT , ARINC , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , contract oversight , contract management , Courtney Thompson