Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: State
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is calling on retired diplomats to come back to work. Clinton says they're needed to help stabilize and rebuild conflict-torn countries. John Palguta from the Partnership for Public Service explains the rules of return to the diplomatic road.
The BBC reports that the WikiLeaks cable reveal locations that are of national security interest.
Union membership has declined across the board in 2010 despite a substantial rise in public sector union workers compared to their private sector counterparts.
The Senate has rejected an attempt to freeze federal pay and the size of the government workforce. Also included in the defeated proposal was funding for a planned State Department security training facility.