Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: State
James Pettit, deputy assistant secretary for the agency's Overseas Citizens Services, explains the logistics of evacuating personnel and U.S. citizens from Egypt.
The New York Times reports on U.S. diplomats' efforts to market U.S. items, such as jets, to foreign countries, revealed by the WikiLeaks cables.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is calling on retired diplomats to come back to work. Clinton says they're needed to help stabilize and rebuild conflict-torn countries. John Palguta from the Partnership for Public Service explains the rules of return to the diplomatic road.
The BBC reports that the WikiLeaks cable reveal locations that are of national security interest.