Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: State
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is calling on retired diplomats to come back to work. Clinton says they're needed to help stabilize and rebuild conflict-torn countries. John Palguta from the Partnership for Public Service explains the rules of return to the diplomatic road.
The BBC reports that the WikiLeaks cable reveal locations that are of national security interest.
Union membership has declined across the board in 2010 despite a substantial rise in public sector union workers compared to their private sector counterparts.
The Senate has rejected an attempt to freeze federal pay and the size of the government workforce. Also included in the defeated proposal was funding for a planned State Department security training facility.