Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: State
Hundreds of foreigners have evacuated from Egypt, but it hasn't been easy. CNN's Bob Costantini gives us an update on the unfolding situation.
As a deputy legal adviser, Robert Harris supervises offices providing advice on an array of issues ranging from human rights and refugees, treaties, law enforcement and intelligence, and regional issues involving the Western Hemisphere and Asia.
Posing as someone else and using fake birth certificates and driver's licenses to get a U.S. passport can still work. For the second time in two years, the GAO has found holes in the country's security by deliberately using fraudulent material to obtain passports. But the hole has gotten smaller. GAO's Greg Kutz joins us with details.
James Pettit, deputy assistant secretary for the agency's Overseas Citizens Services, explains the logistics of evacuating personnel and U.S. citizens from Egypt.
The New York Times reports on U.S. diplomats' efforts to market U.S. items, such as jets, to foreign countries, revealed by the WikiLeaks cables.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is calling on retired diplomats to come back to work. Clinton says they're needed to help stabilize and rebuild conflict-torn countries. John Palguta from the Partnership for Public Service explains the rules of return to the diplomatic road.
The BBC reports that the WikiLeaks cable reveal locations that are of national security interest.