Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Stafford County
Combating sprawl has been a major issue in Northern Virginia for the last decade. Now Stafford County, one of the smallest in the region but under the same growth pressure, has taken a new approach.
Slug drivers say police have been enforcing the District's no-stopping zone law and ticketing them for picking up carpoolers. Metropolitan Police Chief Cathy Lanier says police haven't changed what they normally do.
Juneteenth commemorates the announcement of the abolition of slavery in the state of Texas. On June 25, Stafford County is holding a Juneteenth celebration at Aquia Landing Park.
Virginia State Police say they plan to ticket drivers who create their own parking spaces at the Staffordborough Boulevard and Mine Road commuter lots.
The Virginia Department of Transportation will add 3,000 parking spaces in the Fredericksburg area for those who use the Interstate 95 corridor.
The Stafford County Sheriff's Office says 41-year-old Junior Elwood Walker of Fredericksburg has been charged in the death of Darrell Blake of Stafford County.
The County Board claims the project will favor mostly rich, white commuters at the expense of Arlington's diverse urban population.