Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Stafford County
Combating sprawl has been a major issue in Northern Virginia for the last decade. Now Stafford County, one of the smallest in the region but under the same growth pressure, has taken a new approach.
Slug drivers say police have been enforcing the District's no-stopping zone law and ticketing them for picking up carpoolers. Metropolitan Police Chief Cathy Lanier says police haven't changed what they normally do.
Juneteenth commemorates the announcement of the abolition of slavery in the state of Texas. On June 25, Stafford County is holding a Juneteenth celebration at Aquia Landing Park.
Virginia State Police say they plan to ticket drivers who create their own parking spaces at the Staffordborough Boulevard and Mine Road commuter lots.
The Virginia Department of Transportation will add 3,000 parking spaces in the Fredericksburg area for those who use the Interstate 95 corridor.
The Stafford County Sheriff's Office says 41-year-old Junior Elwood Walker of Fredericksburg has been charged in the death of Darrell Blake of Stafford County.
The County Board claims the project will favor mostly rich, white commuters at the expense of Arlington's diverse urban population.