Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Springfield
Slug drivers say police have been enforcing the District's no-stopping zone law and ticketing them for picking up carpoolers. Metropolitan Police Chief Cathy Lanier says police haven't changed what they normally do.
Tags: Capitol Petroleum Group
A routine check of passenger names coming in on an overseas flight to Dulles International Airport has netted a man wanted in a local rape case.
Hit a pothole and you can have your phone's GPS deliver the crater's location to the appropriate transportation department.
DC2NY will pick up riders at two Metro stations beginning next Tuesday. Megabus adds routes to Richmond and Hampton, Va.
Prince William County Police are trying a locate a Springfield man who they say assaulted a Woodbridge woman and then held her against her will.
The last stretch of the Fairfax County Parkway opens after a 10 a.m. ribbon-cutting ceremony.
Fairfax County Police urge workers to mark equipment and take other actions to prevent theft.
About 6,000 homes and businesses lost power Friday morning.