Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Springfield
Slug drivers say police have been enforcing the District's no-stopping zone law and ticketing them for picking up carpoolers. Metropolitan Police Chief Cathy Lanier says police haven't changed what they normally do.
Tags: Capitol Petroleum Group
A routine check of passenger names coming in on an overseas flight to Dulles International Airport has netted a man wanted in a local rape case.
Hit a pothole and you can have your phone's GPS deliver the crater's location to the appropriate transportation department.
DC2NY will pick up riders at two Metro stations beginning next Tuesday. Megabus adds routes to Richmond and Hampton, Va.
Prince William County Police are trying a locate a Springfield man who they say assaulted a Woodbridge woman and then held her against her will.
The last stretch of the Fairfax County Parkway opens after a 10 a.m. ribbon-cutting ceremony.
Fairfax County Police urge workers to mark equipment and take other actions to prevent theft.
About 6,000 homes and businesses lost power Friday morning.