Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sprawl and Crawl
If you've ever traveled on one of those discount bus lines, or are planning to, you may be wondering about the safety record of the bus company, especially after the deadly crash that killed four people on Interstate 95 Tuesday morning.
The Frederick County Commissioners were torn Tuesday night between helping property owners in Urbana and protecting the historic nature of Jefferson.
Can you spare an extra $3 a day for your commute? If you drive on one of the busiest toll roads in the area, you may soon have no choice.
Things are about to get even busier in the already bustling Adams Morgan neighborhood with road crews working into the evening hours Monday through Saturday on a major streetscape project.
There's now tangible evidence that the High Occupancy Toll Lane project along the Virginia side of the Capital Beltway is moving forward.
The speed cameras will be set up in various work zones in Prince George's, Frederick and Baltimore counties.
Tags: speed cameras , highway work zones , Maryland State Highway Administration , SafeZones , Darci Marchese , Sprawl & Crawl , InterCounty Connector , ICC , Interstate 95 , Interstate 695 , I-95 , Baltimore beltway
If you take the Intercounty Connector when it opens, you'll have to pay a fee, but you won't pay the toll in cash at a toll booth. You'll need an E-ZPass transponder.
Some riders have reported problems loading money onto Metro SmarTrip cards.
If you drive Interstate 270, you know it's no picnic. But traffic volume on the roadway seems to have intensified over the last couple of weeks.