Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sprawl & Crawl
Jim Dougherty enters Metro at a time when the spotlight on safety is at its apex.
The County Board claims the project will favor mostly rich, white commuters at the expense of Arlington's diverse urban population.
There are major transportation projects going on in Northern Virginia in the coming months.
In the wake of numerous safety incidents, accidents and deaths, major management changes are taking shape at Metro.
WTOP's Sprawl & Crawl reporter Adam Tuss says the local trasnportation authority remains in charge of the Washington subway's safety, even in the wake of the bombings in Moscow.
A right-hand turn has now become a left-hand turn for drivers at the intersection of Shady Grove Road and Interstate 370.
A local effort to cut down on the amount of pedestrians injured and killed in accidents kicked off in Silver Spring Tuesday with a powerful demonstration on the those dangers.
The new $18 million bridge over Neabsco Creek replaces one that was demolished because the roadway would regularly flood during heavy rains.
The horrific Red Line collision in June that killed nine people will be the focus of a three-day hearing at the National Transportation Safety Board next week.
A Metro source tells WTOP that at least two internal candidates have been offered the top spot at Metro, but they have declined.