Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sprawl & Crawl
Don't expect to bike to work on the District's new bike lanes along Pennsylvania Avenue in Northwest.
Management, communications and decision making by the region's mass transit system will go under the microscope.
The new "barnes dance" crossing at one of the busiest intersections in the District is being met with mixed reviews -- and some confused pedestrians.
Something completely different is coming to one of the busiest intersections in the region
Work on the Dulles Metro Rail project will cause the shutdown of several lanes late Friday.
Metro police officers are on heightened alert following the failed New York City bombing in Times Square over the weekend.
Oprah Winfrey's "No Phone Zone" is a national campaign to stop distracted driving. The Maryland State Highway Administration will support the campaign by taking part in Winfrey's nationwide promotion Friday.
Metro's Board of Directors has not settled on exactly how much, but there is a consensus that fares are going to increase.
Metro's Interim General Manager Richard Sarles says he should be replaced as soon as possible.
Maryland's new cell phone law goes into effect in six months, banning talking on cell phones without a hands-free device.