Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sprawl & Crawl
After a decade of debates and controversy, it's hard to imagine that the InterCounty Connector will soon be open for business.
The District Department of Transportation will be closing portions of the 11th Street Bridge, Southeast-Southwest Freeway, Interstate 295/DC 295 and local streets in both directions as work continues on the 11th Street Bridge Project.
People can call Metro's customer information number (202-637-7000) and say "Next Train" followed by the station name to find out when trains will arrive within the next 20 minutes.
The DriveCam system will capture audio and video on the inside and outside of buses, with the video being reviewed and analyzed in order to give drivers, trainers and management feedback on how to improve the system.
The Glenmont, Wheaton, Forest Glen, Silver Spring and Takoma stations will be closed Friday, September 3 at 10 p.m. until Tuesday, September 7 at 5 a.m.
WTOP compares the region's two dominant counties -- Fairfax and Montgomery.
Tags: VDOT , Interstate 95 , Dulles Rail Project , HOT lanes , Capital Beltway , Va. Route 123 , public transportation , Martin O'Malley , Wheaton , Shady Grove , Twinbrook , ICC , Interstate 270 , Interstate 370 , Md. Route 97 , Andrew Mollenbeck
What was supposed to be a night of dinner in the city turned into something much more for a Kensington mom.
Metro was supposed to start a new round of fare hikes on Sunday.
So how long does it take you to get to work, and how far do you have to go?
The alignment for the planned Purple Line in Maryland could be changing, and that could be bad news for some homeowners in Silver Spring.