Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sprawl & Crawl
After a decade of debates and controversy, it's hard to imagine that the InterCounty Connector will soon be open for business.
The District Department of Transportation will be closing portions of the 11th Street Bridge, Southeast-Southwest Freeway, Interstate 295/DC 295 and local streets in both directions as work continues on the 11th Street Bridge Project.
People can call Metro's customer information number (202-637-7000) and say "Next Train" followed by the station name to find out when trains will arrive within the next 20 minutes.
The DriveCam system will capture audio and video on the inside and outside of buses, with the video being reviewed and analyzed in order to give drivers, trainers and management feedback on how to improve the system.
The Glenmont, Wheaton, Forest Glen, Silver Spring and Takoma stations will be closed Friday, September 3 at 10 p.m. until Tuesday, September 7 at 5 a.m.
WTOP compares the region's two dominant counties -- Fairfax and Montgomery.
Tags: VDOT , Interstate 95 , Dulles Rail Project , HOT lanes , Capital Beltway , Va. Route 123 , public transportation , Martin O'Malley , Wheaton , Shady Grove , Twinbrook , ICC , Interstate 270 , Interstate 370 , Md. Route 97 , Andrew Mollenbeck
What was supposed to be a night of dinner in the city turned into something much more for a Kensington mom.
Metro was supposed to start a new round of fare hikes on Sunday.
So how long does it take you to get to work, and how far do you have to go?
The alignment for the planned Purple Line in Maryland could be changing, and that could be bad news for some homeowners in Silver Spring.