Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sprawl & Crawl
Commuter Connections has been paying 100 people $2 a day to carpool. It will expand its program to 740 people.
Someone set fire to a speed camera on Quince Orchard Road near McDonald Chapel Drive in Gaithersburg.
With long lines, packed trains and frustrated riders throughout the Metro system Saturday, why did it seem like the transit agency wasn't prepared for weekend rallies.
One of the most congested intersections in the area is about to undergo a 3-year makeover.
The speed cameras will be set up in various work zones in Prince George's, Frederick and Baltimore counties.
Tags: speed cameras , highway work zones , Maryland State Highway Administration , SafeZones , Darci Marchese , Sprawl and Crawl , InterCounty Connector , ICC , Interstate 95 , Interstate 695 , I-95 , Baltimore beltway
If you take the Intercounty Connector when it opens, you'll have to pay a fee, but you won't pay the toll in cash at a toll booth. You'll need an E-ZPass transponder.
Some riders have reported problems loading money onto Metro SmarTrip cards.
If you drive Interstate 270, you know it's no picnic. But traffic volume on the roadway seems to have intensified over the last couple of weeks.
"We do believe HOT lanes have a great future in this region," says Virginia Transportation Secretary Sean Connaughton.
Tags: Interstate 66 , Orange Line , Virginia Department of Transportation , Sean Connaughton , Capital Beltway , Dulles Toll Road , HOT lanes , Adam Tuss , I-66 , High Occupancy Toll lanes , Sprawl and Crawl
Drivers may be lowering their phones so police can't see them texting. As a result, their eyes aren't on the road.