Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sprawl & Crawl
Commuter Connections has been paying 100 people $2 a day to carpool. It will expand its program to 740 people.
Someone set fire to a speed camera on Quince Orchard Road near McDonald Chapel Drive in Gaithersburg.
With long lines, packed trains and frustrated riders throughout the Metro system Saturday, why did it seem like the transit agency wasn't prepared for weekend rallies.
One of the most congested intersections in the area is about to undergo a 3-year makeover.
The speed cameras will be set up in various work zones in Prince George's, Frederick and Baltimore counties.
Tags: speed cameras , highway work zones , Maryland State Highway Administration , SafeZones , Darci Marchese , Sprawl and Crawl , InterCounty Connector , ICC , Interstate 95 , Interstate 695 , I-95 , Baltimore beltway
If you take the Intercounty Connector when it opens, you'll have to pay a fee, but you won't pay the toll in cash at a toll booth. You'll need an E-ZPass transponder.
Some riders have reported problems loading money onto Metro SmarTrip cards.
If you drive Interstate 270, you know it's no picnic. But traffic volume on the roadway seems to have intensified over the last couple of weeks.
"We do believe HOT lanes have a great future in this region," says Virginia Transportation Secretary Sean Connaughton.
Tags: Interstate 66 , Orange Line , Virginia Department of Transportation , Sean Connaughton , Capital Beltway , Dulles Toll Road , HOT lanes , Adam Tuss , I-66 , High Occupancy Toll lanes , Sprawl and Crawl
Drivers may be lowering their phones so police can't see them texting. As a result, their eyes aren't on the road.