Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sprawl & Crawl
As road crews continue to chip away at snow and ice, the D.C. Department of Transportation is making a bold claim.
Even as huge tractors hauled massive mounds of snow away in D.C. Monday, Fenty would not make any promises about the commute for Tuesday.
Twenty workers were aboard one of Metro's prime mover trucks when it crashed into a contractor's rail truck Saturday night.
The winter storm that packed a much bigger punch than predicted came at a bad time for local transportation agencies -- and their budgets.
Now that Metro General Manager John Catoe is leaving his position in April, the transit agency is putting the pedal down to find a replacement.