Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sprawl & Crawl
As road crews continue to chip away at snow and ice, the D.C. Department of Transportation is making a bold claim.
Even as huge tractors hauled massive mounds of snow away in D.C. Monday, Fenty would not make any promises about the commute for Tuesday.
Twenty workers were aboard one of Metro's prime mover trucks when it crashed into a contractor's rail truck Saturday night.
The winter storm that packed a much bigger punch than predicted came at a bad time for local transportation agencies -- and their budgets.
Now that Metro General Manager John Catoe is leaving his position in April, the transit agency is putting the pedal down to find a replacement.