Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sprawl & Crawl
Take a congested roadway, add 6,400 new workers to the route, and do the math. What results do you get?
Virginia's transportation secretary says personnel and policy changes are coming to the agency.
The change aimed at reducing congestion will seem counter-intuitive. The number of lanes is being reduced to five from six.
The speed cameras will be placed between University Boulevard and New Hampshire Avenue, where bridge repairs will be made.
Metro riders are having to deal with steamy, sweltering trains as the temperatures soar in the region.
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood is trying everyone involved in the huge Northern Virginia transportation project on the same page.
Tuesday is the last day drivers without an E-ZPass will get a break on the InterCounty Connector.
Two people came to the public hearing. No members of Metro's board showed up.