Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sprawl & Crawl
Take a congested roadway, add 6,400 new workers to the route, and do the math. What results do you get?
Virginia's transportation secretary says personnel and policy changes are coming to the agency.
The change aimed at reducing congestion will seem counter-intuitive. The number of lanes is being reduced to five from six.
The speed cameras will be placed between University Boulevard and New Hampshire Avenue, where bridge repairs will be made.
Metro riders are having to deal with steamy, sweltering trains as the temperatures soar in the region.
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood is trying everyone involved in the huge Northern Virginia transportation project on the same page.
Tuesday is the last day drivers without an E-ZPass will get a break on the InterCounty Connector.
Two people came to the public hearing. No members of Metro's board showed up.