Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Spotsylvania County
A rail yard that houses tanker cars carrying hazardous materials is raising concerns among some Fredericksburg residents.
Conspiracy theorists and rare animal lovers unite -- Big Foot just may be strutting through the woods of Spotsylvania County.
Opponents of a plan to put a Walmart Super Store near the Wilderness Battlefield in Virginia now have some added ammunition.
The County Board claims the project will favor mostly rich, white commuters at the expense of Arlington's diverse urban population.
Federal regulators say there are no environmental issues to prevent a new nuclear power plant at the North Anna Power Plant, but environmentalists don't want to see it built.
Tags: North Anna Power Plant , Orange County , Hank Silverberg , Colleen Kelleher , nuclear energy , Dominion Virginia Power , Blue Ridge Environmental Defense League , Louis Zeller , Richard Zuercher