Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Southeast
Tags: Ainger Place
Three people - two men and a juvenile - have been charged in connection with a drive-by shooting that killed four people and left five others wounded in Southeast Tuesday night.
Tags: drive-by shooting , D.C. police , S. Capitol Street , Brandywine Street , Southeast D.C. , Galveston Street SW , Cathy Lanier , Peter Newsham , Washington Hospital Center , Metropolitan Police Department ,
Test scores and graduation rates are on the rise at the Anacostia high school once called one of the worst high schools in America.
A neighbor reported seeing Terrence Moore sleeping in a car.
D.C. Councilmember Marion Barry is apologizing to the D.C. Council, a week after an independent investigation found he gave his then-girlfriend government contracts and took cash kickbacks.
Tags: D.C. , Anacostia , Marion Barry , Union Temple Baptist Church , Fred Cooke , Natalie Williams , Rev. Willie Wilson , D.C. Council , Jack Evans , Robert Bennett , United States Attorney's Office , D.C. Office of Campaign Finance
The Nationals will be testing their fireworks system Wednesday night.
The children -- a 5-year-old boy, a 2-year-old girl and a 5-month-old girl -- suffered smoke-related injuries, says D.C. Fire and EMS spokesman Pete Piringer.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Montgomery County Police non-emergency number at 301-279-8000, or the Family Crimes Division at 240-773-5400.