Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Southeast/Southwest Freeway
Drivers on the Southeast/Southwest Freeway will face lane closures this week as DDOT crews work on the bridge over South Capitol Street.
The District Department of Transportation will be closing portions of the 11th Street Bridge, Southeast-Southwest Freeway, Interstate 295/DC 295 and local streets in both directions as work continues on the 11th Street Bridge Project.
A ramp on the southbound side of Interstate 395 will be closed for three nights this week as the District's Department of Transportation will make repairs to the road.
It's been closed since the Spring of 2008, but with renovations complete, the ramp to the 12th Street Tunnel from the westbound Southeast/Southwest Freeway will reopen before the Monday morning commute.
With the game starting at 7:05 p.m., the D.C. Department of Transportation says you should expect delays around the ballpark and on Interstates 295 and 395, as well as the Southeast/Southwest Freeway.