Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Southeast/Southwest Freeway
Drivers on the Southeast/Southwest Freeway will face lane closures this week as DDOT crews work on the bridge over South Capitol Street.
The District Department of Transportation will be closing portions of the 11th Street Bridge, Southeast-Southwest Freeway, Interstate 295/DC 295 and local streets in both directions as work continues on the 11th Street Bridge Project.
A ramp on the southbound side of Interstate 395 will be closed for three nights this week as the District's Department of Transportation will make repairs to the road.
It's been closed since the Spring of 2008, but with renovations complete, the ramp to the 12th Street Tunnel from the westbound Southeast/Southwest Freeway will reopen before the Monday morning commute.
With the game starting at 7:05 p.m., the D.C. Department of Transportation says you should expect delays around the ballpark and on Interstates 295 and 395, as well as the Southeast/Southwest Freeway.