Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Social Security
Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director at the National Institute of Transition Planning, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss what federal employees and retirees need to know about the COLA increase.
Are you better off financially slogging it to work or sleeping in five days a week. Some people say that all things considered they would be better off as a retiree than as an office serf. So do the math, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Tammy Flanagan is the senior benefits director at the National Institute of Transition Planning.
The extension of the tax cuts signed into law recently by President Obama include a few money-savings for voters.
Is your cubicle at work likely to become your crypt, too? Are you a work-till-you-drop lifer? Seems that lots of feds are, but do you know what's keeping them on the job, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey ponders.
Social Security disability claims are being stymied at the state level, claims the Commissioner
In many ways, CSRS and FERS are two of a kind. But which one's Patty and which one's Cathy?
The Social Security Administration wants to start talks about preparing for furloughs, according to a letter from the agency to the union representing SSA employees.