Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Social Security
Federal, postal and military retirees are about to get an inflation-adjustment. That's the good news. The bad news is that it will be a diet- version and, for most, leave a very bitter aftertaste, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) said President Barack Obama has failed to produce a workable budget plan, while Vice President Joe Biden said budgets introduced by Ryan "eviscerated all the things that the middle class cares about."
Host Mike Causey moderates a roundtable discussion
of sequestration, postal service buyouts, and
August 15, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , sequestration , Paul Ryan , budget battle , NARFE , Joseph Beaudoin , Steve Watkins , Sean Reilly , Federal Times , USPS , buyouts , early retirements , TSA , OPM backlog , Mike Causey , Your Turn with Mike Causey
A data breach at the Utah Department of Health has left hundreds of thousands of Medicaid recipients and others vulnerable.
It could be a long time before federal workers see another January pay raise. But for retirees, things are looking up.
Economist Dave Redden joins host John Elliot to talk about investment options for federal employees.
April 16, 2012
Lester Austin, public affairs specialist at the Social Security Administration, answers your Social Security questions.
March 26, 2012
For analysis of the Ryan plan without politics,The Federal Drive with Tom Temin turn to Jason Fitchner, a senior research fellow at the Mercatus Center at George Mason University.
Federal benefits specialist James Marshall discusses how your benefits could be affected by Social Security.
March 19, 2012
Lawmakers should keep their hands off federal employees' retirement plans, National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association Director of Retirement Benefit Services David Snell said at a hearing of the House Oversight and Government Reform Subcommittee on Federal Workforce, U.S. Postal Service and Labor Policy. The subcommittee is considering a slew of bills aimed at reducing federal pensions for both lawmakers and rank-and-file workers.
Tags: NARFE , David Snell , payroll tax cut , Congress , House , House Oversight and Government Reform Commitee , FERS , CSRS , OPM , Emily Kopp , Stephen Lynch , Dennis Ross , Robert Dold , Tim Griffin , Mike Coffman