Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Social Security
President Barack Obama is calling for the implementation of the "chained Consumer Price Index" to measure inflation. The change will reduce cost-of-living adjustments for retired federal employees and Social Security recipients. The 2014 budget is officially scheduled for release on Wednesday.
Lester Austin, public affairs specialist for the Social Security Administration, takes your calls and email questions.
January 28, 2013
Certified Financial Planner Joseph Sullender on how to best prepare for your retirement.
December 17, 2012(Encore presentation December 24, 2012)
Wells Fargo Advisors' Joe Sullender says any tax deal between Congress and the president will probably change your income taxes less than you think.
Tom Trabucco, the former long-time director of external affairs for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, said legislative changes to the federal retirement system made by Congress a quarter-century ago actually succeeded in achieving its goals and serve as a reminder of what can be accomplished when something big needs to be done and key leaders step up to the line.
John Montague talks about life insurance and Sean Reilly discuses the U.S. Postal Service's finances and more this week on Your Turn.