Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Smithsonian Institution
The Smithsonian Institution has named a top official from the University of Arizona to serve as the new chief lawyer for the world's largest museum and research complex.
The Smithsonian Institution is offering buyouts to its federal employees for the second time in two years amid federal budget constraints.
Concern on the Hill about asbestos at a popular D.C. tourist destination.
The Smithsonian Institution is poised to receive $25 million from the economic stimulus plan to help repair existing facilities.