Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Smithsonian
The National Zoo's youngest kiwi chick has been given a name.
The three lion cubs born at the Smithsonian National Zoo in September are in good health after going through their first veterinary exam.
The FCC, GSA and the Smithsonian were among the best agencies to work for in the latest survey and officials point to a few specific reasons for their success. Agencies must make their employees feel like they are part of the answer to meeting their mission, agency officials say.
Tags: management , Steven VanRoekel , Linda St. Thomas , Martha Johnson , Shaun Donovan , Analisa Archer , FCC , GSA , HUD NARA , OMB , Partnership for Public Service , Best Places to Work survey , employee communication , Jason Miller
Roam the halls of the Smithsonian, digitally.
The 44th annual festival runs June 24 to June 28, and then from July 1 through 5. The festival is open from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. each day.
Christopher Wilson is director of the Program on African American Culture and explains.
Construction set to begin on the Mall in 2012 and completed in 2015, the new museum will use African American history and culture as a lens into what it means to be an American.
A man supposedly eaten by dogs, a doomed French queen, and an heiress who owned the Washington Post all once possessed the infamous gem. Now you can play a part in the next chapter of its history.