Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Smithsonian
Director Wayne Clough explains how.
NSF, NIST and Energy continue to receive increases on way to doubling budget by 2017. Overall, R&D across government increases only slightly. OSTP will create a dashboard to measure effectiveness of federal R&D efforts.
A building near the Smithsonian's Natural History Museum caught fire Monday morning, emitting a large plume of black smoke.
Learn more about why you should plan to attend.
Dr. Doug Meckes says his job is more than barns and chicken coops. As director of DHS's Food, Agriculture, and Veterinary Defense Division, he helps secure the nation by protecting our food supply. And he says the role of federal vets is only growing.
Every Summer, the Smithsonian's Folklife Festival recognizes the best in arts, culture, and music from across America, and abroad. This year, the festival held on Washington's National Mall spotlights Wales, one of the four British Island countries that makes up the United Kingdom.
The National Air and Space Museum recreated a key moment in the nation's first attempt to build an air force, by inflating a balloon on the National Mall.