Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Smithsonian
Learn more about why you should plan to attend.
Dr. Doug Meckes says his job is more than barns and chicken coops. As director of DHS's Food, Agriculture, and Veterinary Defense Division, he helps secure the nation by protecting our food supply. And he says the role of federal vets is only growing.
Every Summer, the Smithsonian's Folklife Festival recognizes the best in arts, culture, and music from across America, and abroad. This year, the festival held on Washington's National Mall spotlights Wales, one of the four British Island countries that makes up the United Kingdom.
The National Air and Space Museum recreated a key moment in the nation's first attempt to build an air force, by inflating a balloon on the National Mall.
Engineers, pilots and physicists aren't alone in shaping NASA's legacy over the years. Artists also have been part of the space agency.
For every two vacancies in the Air Force civilian ranks, only one person will be hired.
The Smithsonian American Art Museum has announced a major exhibit examining how artists represented the impact of the Civil War. It will be shown in Washington and New York.