Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Smart Grid
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission said it needs authority to enforce cybersecurity standards. The agency also wants Congress to expand its jurisdiction over electric grid operators.
Marianne Swanson, a senior adviser for information security at NIST, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss NIST's final framework for Smart Grid security.
Billions being paid to beef up smart grid to make sure its cyber-secure.
George Arnold of the National Institute of Standards and Technology talks about establishing a more efficient electric power system.
The NIST Framework and Roadmap for Smart Grid Interoperability Standards 2.0 builds upon the first cyber outline the agency released.
The Smart Grid --- Should You Care?
New Web site offers place for public to comment.
Learn more about it -- and Safer Internet Day -- in today's cybersecurity update.
WFED's Jason Miller has more.
Initial set of protocols focus on interoperability. Other standards coming for cybersecurity and smart grid architecture.