Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Smart Grid
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission said it needs authority to enforce cybersecurity standards. The agency also wants Congress to expand its jurisdiction over electric grid operators.
Marianne Swanson, a senior adviser for information security at NIST, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss NIST's final framework for Smart Grid security.
Billions being paid to beef up smart grid to make sure its cyber-secure.
George Arnold of the National Institute of Standards and Technology talks about establishing a more efficient electric power system.
The NIST Framework and Roadmap for Smart Grid Interoperability Standards 2.0 builds upon the first cyber outline the agency released.
The Smart Grid --- Should You Care?
New Web site offers place for public to comment.
Learn more about it -- and Safer Internet Day -- in today's cybersecurity update.
WFED's Jason Miller has more.
Initial set of protocols focus on interoperability. Other standards coming for cybersecurity and smart grid architecture.