Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Small business size standards
The SBA updated regulations governing how small businesses represent their size and status in order to guard against businesses falsely representing themselves as "small" to garner government contracts.
Senate Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committee passes small business contracting bill focusing on four main areas. Agencies would have to justify bundled contracts and create new policy to oversee subcontracting. Vendors do not support all provisions of the bill.
Tags: contracting , Mary Landrieu , Olympia Snowe , Ben Cardin , Greg Willis , Senate Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committ , House Small Business Committee , SBA , GSA , Larry Allen , Coalition for Government Procurement , Small business contracting , small business goals , contract bundling , Subcontracting , Multiple award contracts