Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Small Business Administration
The Small Business Administration names agency official Jeanne Hulit as its acting head. Current SBA Administrator Karen Mills will leave her position at the end of August.
Sharon Roth of the Merit Systems Protection Board discusses a new survey on federal management. Lt. Cmdr. Jean Marie Sullivan of the Navy Office of Women's Policy talks about the new DoD decision to open up combat jobs to women. Greg Kutz, a senior audit executive with the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Audit, talks about a new report his agency released. Keith Lucas, vice president for AFGE Council 228, discusses a new contract his union signed with the Small Business Administration.
Tags: Sharon Roth , MSPB , management , Jean Marie Sullivan , Navy , women in combat , DoD , DoD Report , Greg Kutz , hiring , IRS , TIGTA , Keith Lucas , AFGE , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , Federal Drive
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Tags: In Depth , Francis Rose , Catherine McMullen , OSC , Steve Morris , Tom Shoop , Government Executive magazine , Michael Gallagher , Marines , renewable energy , social media , GSA , Shakeup at GSA
The Defense Department has announced new opportunities for service members and wounded veterans who are now returning home from Iraq and Afghanistan.
And the Sad State of Women Owned Businesses
The Best Places to Work Guide has just published its chapters that deal with planning and sustaining efforts to improve employee morale.