Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Simon Szykman
Shared services can mean anything from infrastructure consolidation to expanding operations services across a department or between agencies, sid Commerce Department's Chief Information Officer Simon Szykman in an interview with The Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp.
Remember the idea of a stipend to help pay for the technology you REALLY want?
Federal News Radio looks at how rapid advances in mobile devices and applications are redefining what it means to be a federal manager on the go, with panelists Simon Szykman at Commerce and the FAA's Robert Corcoran.
Commerce CIO Simon Szykman explains how the role of the bureau CIO is different from a department CIO.
Your agency is consolidating data centers, but you might run into a few problems along the way. The Commerce Department has closed six. Simon Szykman, CIO for Commerce, explains how to make this consolidation process as smooth as possible.
This week, host Jason Miller talks with Simon Szykman, the new CIO at the Department of Commerce.
September 16, 2010
September 22nd at 11 AM
Data Loss Prevention (DLP) is receiving significant attention within the information security community as individuals and organizations realize the importance of managing and protecting sensitive information. The impact of a data breach can be significant, resulting in lost productivity, failed audits, and negative press exposure.
This session will review the benefits of identity-aware Data Loss Prevention and how these integrated solutions can help reduce IT risk, automate key security processes and enhance overall compliance posture.