Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Silver Spring
The three teens charged with killing D.C. principal Brian Betts have criminal histories.
Tags: Brian Betts , Shaw at Garnet-Patterson Middle School , D.C. Public Schools , Montgomery County Public Schools , Neal Augenstein , Mark Segraves , Peter Nickles , Tom Manger , Artura Williams , Alante Saunders , Sharif Lancaster , Youth Rehabilitation Services , Kate Ryan , Colleen Kelleher , Oxon Hill
As teachers and students remember Brian Betts on what would have been his 43rd birthday, police say it would "symbolic and healing" for people not to be talking about the criminal case.
Investigators are processing forensic evidence and canvassing two crime scenes - Shaw Middle School Principal Brian Betts' Silver Spring home, and the location in Southeast D.C. where his sport utility vehicle was found over the weekend.
Faculty, students, and neighbors are expressing their grief as police investigate what they now believe is the murder of a D.C. middle school principal.
A local effort to cut down on the amount of pedestrians injured and killed in accidents kicked off in Silver Spring Tuesday with a powerful demonstration on the those dangers.
Detectives are asking anyone who can help identify the victim or provide information to call the Major Crimes Division at 240-773-5070.
Roger Greenberg sat with no expression as a Montgomery County jury convicted him of bilking an elderly disabled widow out of more than $130,000.
Montgomery County Police say a critically ill 70-year-old woman has been found.
Tags: Montgomery County Police
Montgomery County Police have arrested two men for allegedly raping an 11-year-old girl in Silver Spring Tuesday night.
A woman has been reunited with her pet after a bizarre case of dognapping involving ransom.