Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Silver Spring
Montgomery County detectives are investigating a string of three burglaries and one assault of a pastor that all occurred at the same Silver Spring church.
The mother of the teenager who admitted using a handgun while robbing murdered middle school principal Brian Betts pleaded guilty to two counts of credit card theft, WTOP has learned.
Metro has discovered numerous escalator brake issues since the transit agency started inspecting its fleet, officials say.
Some Montgomery County residents felt dumped on. As winter approaches, a forum will be held to explain how the county handles snow removal.
The county's very first IMAX theater will open Nov. 19 at the Regal Majestic Stadium theaters in downtown Silver Spring.
A man arrested for attempted rape on Wednesday may be responsible for other robberies and sexual assaults in the Silver Spring area, police say.
The severe weather in Montgomery County on Thursday morning should not have been a factor in the Metrobus collision that left dozens injured, a Metro spokesperson says.
A group of local politicians took part in a ground-breaking ceremony to commemorate the beginning of construction of Live Nation's concert venue, 'Fillmore Silver Spring.'
Two new speed cameras were introduced near White Oak Middle School in Silver Spring, and drivers failed to notice.
The Montgomery County Council voted unanimously Tuesday to add a double-track rail line between downtown Bethesda and Langley Park.