Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Silver Spring
There are plans to add more than 1,000 of the special meters in North Bethesda in July.
A 24-year-old woman was struck and killed Thursday night as she tried to cross Georgia Avenue near Regina Drive.
Montgomery County Police are searching for a man wanted for multiple sexual crimes involving a minor.
Tags: Montgomery County Police ,
Construction on the bridge over the Northwest Branch in Silver Spring will bring lane changes this week, and will slow down traffic.
The Montgomery County Council is considering an increase from 50 cents an hour to 60 cents an hour in Silver Spring. The hike also would be a dime in Bethesda, from 65 cents an hour to 75 cents an hour.
Montgomery County police have released the name of the man shot by an officer outside an Aspen Hill shopping center, as well as the officer's name.
Wheelchair-bound warriors know that playing basketball is "more tactics than physical ability." They competed this weekend at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
Smoke was reported in a back room of the Metro station.
For Montgomery County Police, a cell phone left behind at a crime scene is what they say they needed to crack a number of residential burglaries.
A mother and four children have been taken to the hospital as a precautionary measure after experiencing symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning Friday morning.