Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Silver Spring
There are plans to add more than 1,000 of the special meters in North Bethesda in July.
A 24-year-old woman was struck and killed Thursday night as she tried to cross Georgia Avenue near Regina Drive.
Montgomery County Police are searching for a man wanted for multiple sexual crimes involving a minor.
Tags: Montgomery County Police ,
Construction on the bridge over the Northwest Branch in Silver Spring will bring lane changes this week, and will slow down traffic.
The Montgomery County Council is considering an increase from 50 cents an hour to 60 cents an hour in Silver Spring. The hike also would be a dime in Bethesda, from 65 cents an hour to 75 cents an hour.
Montgomery County police have released the name of the man shot by an officer outside an Aspen Hill shopping center, as well as the officer's name.
Wheelchair-bound warriors know that playing basketball is "more tactics than physical ability." They competed this weekend at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
Smoke was reported in a back room of the Metro station.
For Montgomery County Police, a cell phone left behind at a crime scene is what they say they needed to crack a number of residential burglaries.
A mother and four children have been taken to the hospital as a precautionary measure after experiencing symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning Friday morning.