Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Silver Line
You'll pay $1.25 at the main toll plaza starting Saturday.
The plans for the Silver Line Metro extension into Loudoun County are missing one crucial component, namely security against a terror attack.
The multi-colored Metro map -- an instantly recognizable part of the D.C. region -- is about to change.
Putting a Metro station across from the terminal at Dulles International Airport could save money, rather than having a tunnel at the airport.
The number of homes in Reston, Va. will more than triple by 2050, a forecast by George Mason University's Center for Regional Analysis finds.
What will Tysons Corner look like in 20 years? There are ambitious plans to transform the area, but plenty of pieces have to fall into place.
Citizens for a Countywide Transportation Plan have come up with their own proposal to counter Loudoun County's $2 billion project for highway construction. The group has hired a consultant to take a second look at the county's plans.
At a board meeting on Thursday, Metro officials will present a plan that will set in motion the procurement of hundreds of new, next generation rail cars, known as 7000 series rail cars.
The first phase of the Silver Line, running from East Falls Church to Reston, is set to open by 2013, says Rep. Frank Wolf.
The 23-mile expansion, which will be called the Silver Line, would be built in two stages.