Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shopping
CNN offers six steps consumers can use to protect themselves from scammers as the online buying season kicks into high gear:
Stores are frustrated with what it takes to reach iPad and iPhone users.
The number of Hispanic-owned businesses in Maryland soared to 25,742 in 2007 -- up 67.
Business owners and officials are hoping an afternoon of music, activities and shopping will help draw more visitors as well as residents to the downtown area.
Supporters say they'll allow workers at the world's largest retailer to keep better tags on inventory. Critics say they raise privacy concerns.
Several major retailers are hosting "Christmas in July" sales, where customers can save a bundle on holiday ornaments and gifts.
It would be on New York Avenue, NE, near the busy intersection with Bladensburg Road.
A new $5 million, 28,000-square-foot retail center will bring in a Wegmans supermarket, a Marshalls department store and a Lowe's home improvement store.
Plans to redevelop the north end of Potomac Yard have Alexandria residents worried about more traffic, the loss of some popular stores and higher taxes.
Costco's plans for a warehouse in Wheaton could be in jeopardy if Montgomery County doesn't allow 16 gas pumps and fast track the process.