Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shopping
CNN offers six steps consumers can use to protect themselves from scammers as the online buying season kicks into high gear:
Stores are frustrated with what it takes to reach iPad and iPhone users.
The number of Hispanic-owned businesses in Maryland soared to 25,742 in 2007 -- up 67.
Business owners and officials are hoping an afternoon of music, activities and shopping will help draw more visitors as well as residents to the downtown area.
Supporters say they'll allow workers at the world's largest retailer to keep better tags on inventory. Critics say they raise privacy concerns.
Several major retailers are hosting "Christmas in July" sales, where customers can save a bundle on holiday ornaments and gifts.
It would be on New York Avenue, NE, near the busy intersection with Bladensburg Road.
A new $5 million, 28,000-square-foot retail center will bring in a Wegmans supermarket, a Marshalls department store and a Lowe's home improvement store.
Plans to redevelop the north end of Potomac Yard have Alexandria residents worried about more traffic, the loss of some popular stores and higher taxes.
Costco's plans for a warehouse in Wheaton could be in jeopardy if Montgomery County doesn't allow 16 gas pumps and fast track the process.