Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shopping
CNN offers six steps consumers can use to protect themselves from scammers as the online buying season kicks into high gear:
Stores are frustrated with what it takes to reach iPad and iPhone users.
The number of Hispanic-owned businesses in Maryland soared to 25,742 in 2007 -- up 67.
Business owners and officials are hoping an afternoon of music, activities and shopping will help draw more visitors as well as residents to the downtown area.
Supporters say they'll allow workers at the world's largest retailer to keep better tags on inventory. Critics say they raise privacy concerns.
Several major retailers are hosting "Christmas in July" sales, where customers can save a bundle on holiday ornaments and gifts.
It would be on New York Avenue, NE, near the busy intersection with Bladensburg Road.
A new $5 million, 28,000-square-foot retail center will bring in a Wegmans supermarket, a Marshalls department store and a Lowe's home improvement store.
Plans to redevelop the north end of Potomac Yard have Alexandria residents worried about more traffic, the loss of some popular stores and higher taxes.
Costco's plans for a warehouse in Wheaton could be in jeopardy if Montgomery County doesn't allow 16 gas pumps and fast track the process.