Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shopping
Hate the traffic around the malls this time of year? WTOP has you covered.
About 20 percent of all pedestrian collisions occur in shopping center parking lots, Montgomery County Police report -- a particularly dangerous statistic when combined with the tired, frazzled fit-seekers who descend upon local malls and stores during the biggest shopping day of the year.
Consumer reports has compiled a list of naughty and nice companies, based on customer service policies.
As you gear up to grab those Christmas presents, area police departments are offering shopping tips to keep you and your gifts safe.
Reader's Digest warns of cybersecurity threats when online shopping.
Montgomery County Police will spend the holiday season patrolling county shopping centers, along with passing out 5,000 reflective shopping bags to area shoppers.
The stores will open in the District by 2012. The additional retail is expected to generate $10 million in tax revenue a year. About 1,200 people will be hired.
Demand for grain is higher. That means products you eat every day -- cereal, chicken, bread and pasta -- are rising in price.
Ever leave the house to buy something and realize you have forgotten your wallet? It may not be a problem for much longer. You soon may be paying at cash registers with just a swipe of your mobile phone.
Stores are trying to get a jump on the traditional start to the Christmas shopping season.