Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shopping
Ahead of a storm that turned out to be little more than a major tease got shoppers out early Sunday morning.
As you hustle about to get those last-minute deals, let others know where you are finding them. Tweet your find using #WTOPdeals or tell everyone about it on WTOP's Facebook page.
Follow these etiquette rules and you should be able to avoid embarrassment.
The financial burdens of shopping for the holidays and hosting dinner parties can easily cut into budgets for everyday items, like groceries. But with some simply savvy shopping and planning ahead, it can be easy to make up for a Christmas shortfall.
Many sales -- especially the ones marked "limited time offer" -- are designed to make you feel lucky to have them, whether you're getting a bargain or not.
It's your turn to dish. What's the worst gift you've ever received?
RATTS, or Retail Anti-Theft Teams, have recovered thousands of dollars worth of stolen cologne, perfume, clothing, iPhones and much more from organized bands of out-of-state thieves who are targeting area stores on both sides of the Potomac River.
What's the most unusual Christmas gift you've received from a co-worker?
Typically, there's a jump in packages stolen from doorsteps during the holidays.
Lots of folks will be out shopping this weekend. What's your holiday shopping strategy? Do you know ahead of time what you plan to buy? Any tips or good deals you can pass along? What do you plan to spend?