Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shopping
Ahead of a storm that turned out to be little more than a major tease got shoppers out early Sunday morning.
As you hustle about to get those last-minute deals, let others know where you are finding them. Tweet your find using #WTOPdeals or tell everyone about it on WTOP's Facebook page.
Follow these etiquette rules and you should be able to avoid embarrassment.
The financial burdens of shopping for the holidays and hosting dinner parties can easily cut into budgets for everyday items, like groceries. But with some simply savvy shopping and planning ahead, it can be easy to make up for a Christmas shortfall.
Many sales -- especially the ones marked "limited time offer" -- are designed to make you feel lucky to have them, whether you're getting a bargain or not.
It's your turn to dish. What's the worst gift you've ever received?
RATTS, or Retail Anti-Theft Teams, have recovered thousands of dollars worth of stolen cologne, perfume, clothing, iPhones and much more from organized bands of out-of-state thieves who are targeting area stores on both sides of the Potomac River.
What's the most unusual Christmas gift you've received from a co-worker?
Typically, there's a jump in packages stolen from doorsteps during the holidays.
Lots of folks will be out shopping this weekend. What's your holiday shopping strategy? Do you know ahead of time what you plan to buy? Any tips or good deals you can pass along? What do you plan to spend?