Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shopping
Ahead of a storm that turned out to be little more than a major tease got shoppers out early Sunday morning.
As you hustle about to get those last-minute deals, let others know where you are finding them. Tweet your find using #WTOPdeals or tell everyone about it on WTOP's Facebook page.
Follow these etiquette rules and you should be able to avoid embarrassment.
The financial burdens of shopping for the holidays and hosting dinner parties can easily cut into budgets for everyday items, like groceries. But with some simply savvy shopping and planning ahead, it can be easy to make up for a Christmas shortfall.
Many sales -- especially the ones marked "limited time offer" -- are designed to make you feel lucky to have them, whether you're getting a bargain or not.
It's your turn to dish. What's the worst gift you've ever received?
RATTS, or Retail Anti-Theft Teams, have recovered thousands of dollars worth of stolen cologne, perfume, clothing, iPhones and much more from organized bands of out-of-state thieves who are targeting area stores on both sides of the Potomac River.
What's the most unusual Christmas gift you've received from a co-worker?
Typically, there's a jump in packages stolen from doorsteps during the holidays.
Lots of folks will be out shopping this weekend. What's your holiday shopping strategy? Do you know ahead of time what you plan to buy? Any tips or good deals you can pass along? What do you plan to spend?