Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shopping
Men open their wallets more freely than women on the Internet.
As students in the Washington, D.C., area prepare to head back to school, parents worry about paying for school supplies in the midst of the economy.
Sometimes you can get a better deal at the grocery store during a weekly special.
Retailers are working to make their mobile sites easier to navigate.
If you need an excuse to break out that credit card, consider this - shopping can help you live longer.
In the era of big-box stores and huge varieties of products, in can be difficult to stick to a list when walking down the shopping aisle.
Tags: Walmart ,
Before making important decisions you might want to skip visiting the bathroom. New findings on "impulse control" suggest you're more likely to be impulsive if you have an empty bladder.
Wealthy Americans are ready to splurge again, and luxury marketers are ready to help them.
If you're trying to save money at the grocery store, you might want to pay more attention to size. From toilet paper to tuna fish, package quantities are getting smaller, but you are not necessarily paying any less.
Sales were strong this holiday season for downtown Frederick store.
Tags: Frederick ,