Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shopping
Men open their wallets more freely than women on the Internet.
As students in the Washington, D.C., area prepare to head back to school, parents worry about paying for school supplies in the midst of the economy.
Sometimes you can get a better deal at the grocery store during a weekly special.
Retailers are working to make their mobile sites easier to navigate.
If you need an excuse to break out that credit card, consider this - shopping can help you live longer.
In the era of big-box stores and huge varieties of products, in can be difficult to stick to a list when walking down the shopping aisle.
Tags: Walmart ,
Before making important decisions you might want to skip visiting the bathroom. New findings on "impulse control" suggest you're more likely to be impulsive if you have an empty bladder.
Wealthy Americans are ready to splurge again, and luxury marketers are ready to help them.
If you're trying to save money at the grocery store, you might want to pay more attention to size. From toilet paper to tuna fish, package quantities are getting smaller, but you are not necessarily paying any less.
Sales were strong this holiday season for downtown Frederick store.
Tags: Frederick ,