Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shirley Rooker
You need a loan and the newspaper ad looks very legit. It features the logo of a well-known bank and promises a very low-cost loan. Should you apply?
Zombie debts never die, and neither does the interest in this scam.
Do you really understand some important consumer laws?
Have you heard the term "zombie debt"? It's a debt that never seems to go away.
Contrary to what you might think, not all auctions are conducted online. One consumer purchased an Oriental rug at a live auction and had a big problem.
Joel Gurin of the Federal Communications Commission discusses bill shock, accessibility to communication services and products and new initiatives undertaken by the commission.
There may be a better way to split, and it may be collaborative law.
Debt got you down? Well, one Internet site promotes a document that you can use to "legally" eliminate an outstanding credit card balance or other debts.
It's a scam that's becoming more and more common.
An e-mail from Carol reminded me that many people need driver's ed class and a lesson in manners.