Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shirley Rooker
You need a loan and the newspaper ad looks very legit. It features the logo of a well-known bank and promises a very low-cost loan. Should you apply?
Zombie debts never die, and neither does the interest in this scam.
Do you really understand some important consumer laws?
Have you heard the term "zombie debt"? It's a debt that never seems to go away.
Contrary to what you might think, not all auctions are conducted online. One consumer purchased an Oriental rug at a live auction and had a big problem.
Joel Gurin of the Federal Communications Commission discusses bill shock, accessibility to communication services and products and new initiatives undertaken by the commission.
There may be a better way to split, and it may be collaborative law.
Debt got you down? Well, one Internet site promotes a document that you can use to "legally" eliminate an outstanding credit card balance or other debts.
It's a scam that's becoming more and more common.
An e-mail from Carol reminded me that many people need driver's ed class and a lesson in manners.