Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shirley Rooker
You need a loan and the newspaper ad looks very legit. It features the logo of a well-known bank and promises a very low-cost loan. Should you apply?
Zombie debts never die, and neither does the interest in this scam.
Do you really understand some important consumer laws?
Have you heard the term "zombie debt"? It's a debt that never seems to go away.
Contrary to what you might think, not all auctions are conducted online. One consumer purchased an Oriental rug at a live auction and had a big problem.
Joel Gurin of the Federal Communications Commission discusses bill shock, accessibility to communication services and products and new initiatives undertaken by the commission.
There may be a better way to split, and it may be collaborative law.
Debt got you down? Well, one Internet site promotes a document that you can use to "legally" eliminate an outstanding credit card balance or other debts.
It's a scam that's becoming more and more common.
An e-mail from Carol reminded me that many people need driver's ed class and a lesson in manners.