Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shirley Rooker
If there's a new mattress in your future, here's some information that may help in your shopping.
A company promised to consolidate Charles' debts and make payments directly to all creditors by issuing a monthly draft from his bank account.
A ringing cell phone late at night may cause concern that a family member is in trouble. It may also cause a lot of other grief.
Joe Hemsley, a financial planner with Ameriprise Financial, discusses the impact of the federal deficit, world uprisings, and a slow housing market on investment strategies.
I want to brag -- it isn't every day you stop someone from making a serious mistake!
You're probably aware of the importance of informing your doctor if you use any over-the-counter medicines. But what about herbal supplements?
You think it's a good time to buy a home. But if it's governed by a community association, you should talk with other residents to get a sense of what living in the area would be like.
What should you look for when buying a home controlled by a community association?
If you want to take advantage of the market and buy a condominium, cooperative or townhouse, take a look at the community association before signing the purchase agreement.
Ann Harkins of the National Crime Prevention Council discusses sexting, which involves sending sexually explicit messages or nude photos via electronic devices -- a practice that is becoming increasingly common among tweens and teens.