Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shirley Rooker
If there's a new mattress in your future, here's some information that may help in your shopping.
A company promised to consolidate Charles' debts and make payments directly to all creditors by issuing a monthly draft from his bank account.
A ringing cell phone late at night may cause concern that a family member is in trouble. It may also cause a lot of other grief.
Joe Hemsley, a financial planner with Ameriprise Financial, discusses the impact of the federal deficit, world uprisings, and a slow housing market on investment strategies.
I want to brag -- it isn't every day you stop someone from making a serious mistake!
You're probably aware of the importance of informing your doctor if you use any over-the-counter medicines. But what about herbal supplements?
You think it's a good time to buy a home. But if it's governed by a community association, you should talk with other residents to get a sense of what living in the area would be like.
What should you look for when buying a home controlled by a community association?
If you want to take advantage of the market and buy a condominium, cooperative or townhouse, take a look at the community association before signing the purchase agreement.
Ann Harkins of the National Crime Prevention Council discusses sexting, which involves sending sexually explicit messages or nude photos via electronic devices -- a practice that is becoming increasingly common among tweens and teens.