Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shirley Rooker
Spring is here and the sun brings out a lot of things, including people who travel from city to city leaving a trail of defrauded homeowners in their wake.
If a product offers an attractive rebate, should it affect your decision to purchase it?
Our listener received a money order as an advance payment for services from someone in England.
When you are buying a home, townhouse or condo, you must be given a complete set of documents on the association, which should include a budget.
Karen Frank with Hospice of the Chesapeake and Tim McDonough -- a volunteer with the organization -- discuss various programs, including a camp for kids who have lost a family member and an upcoming benefit.
Social networking sites are after me. It seems I must be a very much desired individual.
If a change in your plans resulted in canceling the hotel rooms you'd reserved for a family vacation, would you keep the cancellation number?
If your business posts an employment opportunity online, watch out -- you may be targeted by crooks.
A leaky roof can be a source of significant damage to your house. How do you find someone to do the work properly?
Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) are being used to defraud businesses and consumers, according to the Internet Crime Complaint Center.