Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shirley Rooker
Spring is here and the sun brings out a lot of things, including people who travel from city to city leaving a trail of defrauded homeowners in their wake.
If a product offers an attractive rebate, should it affect your decision to purchase it?
Our listener received a money order as an advance payment for services from someone in England.
When you are buying a home, townhouse or condo, you must be given a complete set of documents on the association, which should include a budget.
Karen Frank with Hospice of the Chesapeake and Tim McDonough -- a volunteer with the organization -- discuss various programs, including a camp for kids who have lost a family member and an upcoming benefit.
Social networking sites are after me. It seems I must be a very much desired individual.
If a change in your plans resulted in canceling the hotel rooms you'd reserved for a family vacation, would you keep the cancellation number?
If your business posts an employment opportunity online, watch out -- you may be targeted by crooks.
A leaky roof can be a source of significant damage to your house. How do you find someone to do the work properly?
Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) are being used to defraud businesses and consumers, according to the Internet Crime Complaint Center.