Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shirley Rooker
Spring is here and the sun brings out a lot of things, including people who travel from city to city leaving a trail of defrauded homeowners in their wake.
If a product offers an attractive rebate, should it affect your decision to purchase it?
Our listener received a money order as an advance payment for services from someone in England.
When you are buying a home, townhouse or condo, you must be given a complete set of documents on the association, which should include a budget.
Karen Frank with Hospice of the Chesapeake and Tim McDonough -- a volunteer with the organization -- discuss various programs, including a camp for kids who have lost a family member and an upcoming benefit.
Social networking sites are after me. It seems I must be a very much desired individual.
If a change in your plans resulted in canceling the hotel rooms you'd reserved for a family vacation, would you keep the cancellation number?
If your business posts an employment opportunity online, watch out -- you may be targeted by crooks.
A leaky roof can be a source of significant damage to your house. How do you find someone to do the work properly?
Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) are being used to defraud businesses and consumers, according to the Internet Crime Complaint Center.