Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shirley Rooker
A text message said she had earned a $200 gift certificate for visiting a website. However, there was no company name.
The caller identified himself as "Andy" and said he and his girlfriend were traveling in Canada and his car was involved in an accident.
Tags: Call For Action
Sue Nester, of Trusted Choice, and Billy Simons, an independent agent, discuss why you should review your homeowners insurance annually, the need for an umbrella policy, your liability as a pet owner and other issues.
As you head out on the highway, you should keep in mind there are specific laws that govern your behavior when passing police or rescue vehicles stopped by the side of the road with flashing lights.
It may be just the tool you need.
Do you have multiple passwords, one for each of the various websites you use?
The Coalition Against Insurance Fraud reports that a quarter of Americans think it's OK to defraud an insurance company. This is really appalling when you realize the tab for insurance fraud is $80 billion every year.
Isn't it great? A nice friend has sent you a present!
A website promises a legal way to pay off your mortgage and clear up your credit card debts. Should you believe the claims?
Robert Krughoff of Washington Consumers' CHECKBOOK talks about finding a roofer, which supermarkets have the lowest prices and excellent quality and how you can save hundreds of dollars on homeowners insurance.