Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shirley Rooker
A text message said she had earned a $200 gift certificate for visiting a website. However, there was no company name.
The caller identified himself as "Andy" and said he and his girlfriend were traveling in Canada and his car was involved in an accident.
Tags: Call For Action
Sue Nester, of Trusted Choice, and Billy Simons, an independent agent, discuss why you should review your homeowners insurance annually, the need for an umbrella policy, your liability as a pet owner and other issues.
As you head out on the highway, you should keep in mind there are specific laws that govern your behavior when passing police or rescue vehicles stopped by the side of the road with flashing lights.
It may be just the tool you need.
Do you have multiple passwords, one for each of the various websites you use?
The Coalition Against Insurance Fraud reports that a quarter of Americans think it's OK to defraud an insurance company. This is really appalling when you realize the tab for insurance fraud is $80 billion every year.
Isn't it great? A nice friend has sent you a present!
A website promises a legal way to pay off your mortgage and clear up your credit card debts. Should you believe the claims?
Robert Krughoff of Washington Consumers' CHECKBOOK talks about finding a roofer, which supermarkets have the lowest prices and excellent quality and how you can save hundreds of dollars on homeowners insurance.