Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shirley Rooker
Do you need a certified copy of the deed to your home?
Rosemary Gibson, author of "The Treatment Trap," discusses how unnecessary medical tests and surgeries are wrecking our health and overloading our medical system.
Buying a used car is risky. Buying a used car sight unseen can lead to a big loss for the consumer.
You think this weight-loss product is going to work? Don't bet your health on it!
Be sure you understand the contract before you sign it.
It's the 13 things you should know about car dealers.
On the way to my office this morning, I saw a bus sign that said, "Parking Lots are Danger Zones." The sign really struck a nerve with me because of an experience I just had in a grocery store parking lot.
Tags: Call For Action
When you're renting a car, watch out for add-ons that drive up the price without providing real value.
You're about to buy a used car. But has it been damaged by a flood?
Traveling with children can be great fun, as well as stressful. Careful planning will make the trip more enjoyable for everyone.