Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shirley Rooker
Do you need a certified copy of the deed to your home?
Rosemary Gibson, author of "The Treatment Trap," discusses how unnecessary medical tests and surgeries are wrecking our health and overloading our medical system.
Buying a used car is risky. Buying a used car sight unseen can lead to a big loss for the consumer.
You think this weight-loss product is going to work? Don't bet your health on it!
Be sure you understand the contract before you sign it.
It's the 13 things you should know about car dealers.
On the way to my office this morning, I saw a bus sign that said, "Parking Lots are Danger Zones." The sign really struck a nerve with me because of an experience I just had in a grocery store parking lot.
Tags: Call For Action
When you're renting a car, watch out for add-ons that drive up the price without providing real value.
You're about to buy a used car. But has it been damaged by a flood?
Traveling with children can be great fun, as well as stressful. Careful planning will make the trip more enjoyable for everyone.